Welcome to the Admissions Department of Albertus Magnus High School! Selecting a high school can be intimidating for prospective students and parents. Our student ambassadors, faculty, coaches and moderators are available to help you decide if Albertus Magnus should be your "home away from home" for the next four years. Preparing students for college/university education is our primary goal. By offering an outstanding academic program, sports, drama, student government, service and extra-curricular activities, our students are well prepared for life at the college level and beyond.
Key information about Albertus Magnus High School that prospective parents/students should consider include:
- Albertus Magnus offers regents, honors, college and AP courses.
- We are accredited by the NYS Board of Regents and Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
- We are a Catholic, co-educational institution of over 500 young men and women.
Student/Teacher ratio is 15/1.
- Our dedicated staff is actively involved in the daily lives of their students.
- Over 50 extra-curricular activities are available to our students.
- Over 98% of our students participate in one or more activity
- 100% of our students attend college.
- The Class of 2012 earned over $14.5 million in college scholarships.
I urge you to come and experience first hand life and learning at Albertus Magnus High School. Parents and students have an opportunity to meet our teachers and review curriculum, consider our extra-curricular activities and speak with Student and Parent Ambassadors at our Open House. Students may also schedule an individual visit during the school year by registering online under Admissions, Falcon for a Day or contacting my office. Our calendar contains information about upcoming sporting and dramatic events and we hope you will take advantage of these fun activities.
I look forward to working with you during this exciting time. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of any assistance.
Director of Admissions
| ||© 2013, Albertus Magnus High School. All rights reserved.|