Albertus Magnus High School is looking for a Technology Support Specialist. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of IT and Media support experience and must be able to learn and adapt to technology as the landscape evolves.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
IT Support for students and faculty
- Supporting staff and students
- Triaging support tickets
- Desktop support (laptops). This is primarily software.
- Identifying laptop issues that are hardware based. Creating tickets with vendor for repair.
- Managing depot shipment and receipt for hardware issues
- Setting up new user accounts and resolving issues with existing accounts
- Assisting parents or alumni with account or password issues
- Printer and print access support
- Classroom projector support
- Supporting and maintaining stand-alone monitors around the building
- Resolving connectivity issues
- Tracking loaner equipment
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Fluency with Microsoft 365 and experience with Microsoft 365 support
- Experience working with a ticketing/case management system
- Experience with Windows 10 and Windows 11 support
- Experience troubleshooting problems with network connectivity, Windows updates, user account management, printers, access and permissions to applications, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- A/V equipment
- Library/media equipment
- Supporting Microsoft OneNote, Teams
- Blackbaud ON
- Blackbaud RE
- Strong communication skills
- Calm demeanor
The perfect candidate must also be willing to pitch in in other areas that are not exclusively technical.