Any family may apply for Financial Aid. We ask that you apply before the deadline of December 15, 2023 for incoming students. The deadline for returning students is March 20, 2024.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tuition Office: Matthew Rivera (845) 643-3852 x 201 or Tuition Office firstname.lastname@example.orgBack
- Albertus Magnus partners with FACTS to process all financial aid applications. There is an online application with a $40 application fee. All current tax documents must be uploaded onto the system when applying. This includes Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms and supporting documentation for non-taxable income.
- All financial information submitted is kept confidential.
- We work with families to help make an Albertus Magnus education affordable. Every circumstance is different, and we take into account the following situations: Parent’s loss of employment, illness, divorce, separation, large number of dependents. We ask for additional circumstances to be noted at the end of the application.
- The final decision as to who is granted aid is made by the Financial Aid Committee based on the above-mentioned criteria.
- Parents are notified that aid is granted for a one-year period. All families must re-apply each year to be considered for aid.