Any student in need may apply for Financial Aid. We ask that you apply before the deadline of December 5, 2018 for incoming students.
- Albertus Magnus partners with FACTS to process all financial aid applications. There is an online application with a $35 application fee. All tax documents must be uploaded onto the system when applying. This includes: Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms and supporting documentation for non-taxable income.
- All financial information submitted is kept confidential.
- We work with families to help make an Albertus Magnus education affordable. Every circumstance is different and we take into account the following situations: Parent’s loss of employment, illness, divorce, separation, large number of dependents. We ask for additional circumstances to be noted at the end of the application.
- The final decision as to who is granted aid is made by the Financial Aid Committee based on the above mentioned criteria.
- Parents are notified that aid is granted for a one year period. All families must re-apply each year to be considered for aid.
- Please contact the tuition office at 845-623-8842 x201 or email@example.com if you have any questions.