Spring Musical Set Director
Click here for coaching opportunities
- The Set Director works directly with students and parent volunteers in building, painting, and construction of the set during after-school hours and some weekends.
- The schedule is determined by the Director in conjunction with the Creative Team. An active presence during Tech Week is required. Tech week runs from 3/16/20 through strike after closing production on Sunday, 3/29/20
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Design and plan for set and related items, based on communication with the production team.
- Arrange for the purchase of all needed materials with the approval of the Director, following school policy.
- Manage and supervise building, painting, and set-development. -Assist students create and build props for the musical.
- Meet and work with the production staff as needed.
- Assist with other technical aspects of the production as needed/directed.
There is a stipend for this position. Interested parties should send their resume to Nadia Rizzo, Director of Performing Arts firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no other openings at Albertus Magnus High School at this time. However, we appreciate your interest in employment at Albertus Magnus High School. Feel free to send a resume and letter of interest to Jen Wassmer, Assistant Principal, at email@example.com. It will be retained in the event a need should arise in the future.